Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Open Wide Zipper Pouch

In the mood for something a little different, I decided to make an Open Wide pouch from Noodlehead's free tutorial.



I have to say that her instructions were very easy to follow, and the bag worked up in no time!



I think, with tne next one I make (and I'm sure there will be a next one), I would make the lining just a bit smaller than the outside.  This was a bit puffy.  But, not to complain!  I'm very happy with the result.


I gave it to my daughter, who is teaching Grade IV this year.  I'm sure she has enough doo-dads to fill it up completely!

I've now bought Noodlehead's Divided Basket pattern. I've seen it being made all over the blogosphere, and each time it looks great!   And, it seems very practical too.

No comments: